Sweet, Sweet R&R
Surf. Type. Nap. Repeat. The only thing more demanding than your visit is finding downtime to balance it out. Luckily, we have made it easy for you. Get some zzz's in our big Sheraton Sweet SleeperTM Bed. Sit back and catch a comedy on your flatscreen HDTV. Freshen up with our Shine by Bliss bathroom amenities. Order room service. There are no rules for how you spend time in your room. Just know it's time well spent.
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown offers trendy comfort featuring 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds, a large work station, a 37 flat-screen TV and luxurious Bliss Bath Amenities. Wired and wireless high speed internet is also available. Sip on Starbucks® coffee or Tazo tea while sitting in our sweet ‘Sweet SleeperTM Bed.’ We could continue listing the many amenities but your fingers might get tired scrolling down.
Stay on our top floor, where you can take in spectacular views of the city or the Sandia Mountains. Enjoy upgraded amenities and special access to our Club Lounge. Catch a complimentary breakfast, snacks throughout the day, and access to our Lounge’s business center. That’s right, convenience is near.
Need a bit more space or here on special occasion? Try one of our larger Junior, Jacuzzi, or Hospitality suites. With up to 678 sq. ft. of space, your room is larger than most city apartments! Enjoy upgraded amenities and all of the conveniences that Sheraton offers. Just make sure to leave the room every once in a while… there’s quite a bit to explore in Albuquerque!
ADA compliant and fully appointed with comfortable chair, large work desk, queen-size bed and grab bars in the shower and/or tub. Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown accessible guest rooms accommodate every need.
Download our Hotel Fact Sheet
A Buzz In the Air
Global business travelers move about meeting rooms, chat in the foyer, and freely connect through our Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft. Vacationers exit pet-friendly rooms to test the newly renovated fitness center or explore our beautiful outdoors and booming Uptown scene. Grab some Starbucks® at the Sol Cafe. Noodle around on the lobby’s Wi-Fi. Catch some New Mexican fare or watch the game with friends at our cozy bar. We are your home base for your Southwest getaway. Welcome to Albuquerque Uptown.
Heated and refreshing. Nothing is as relaxing like a splash in our pool and hot tub. Take a few moments to clear your thoughts. Now take a deep breath in. Let it out slowly, zenmaster.
Need a quick lift to some of our surrounding restaurants and shopping? Our shuttle is free within a three mile radius. If you’re heading farther, we are more than happy to arrange for your transportation. If you drove yourself, parking is free! Yes, free.
Hit the Gym
Lift. Sprint. Sweat. Burn off a big breakfast and work away stress with complimentary access to our newly renovated, state-of-the-art fitness center.
Schedule a Meeting
Better business takes place in a private setting. Connect both in-person and online in any of our Wi-Fi ready meeting spaces.
Reward yourself for staying smart. When it's time for a getaway, we offer unique travel packages and hotel discounts. Search our latest special offers for receiving full service at special rates. Our website pricing even has a best rate guarantee (subject to change without notice).
New Mexico Rail Runner Express Package
Experience the beauty of New Mexico during a stay at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown! Plan a weekend getaway with rates from $109 per night and jump on the Rail Runner Express to take in this breathtaking state from Albuquerque to Santa Fe: * Rates from $109 for stays Thursday - Sunday * Deluxe Room accommodations * Daily breakfast for two * Round-trip Rail Runner Express tickets for twoClick here for reservations
Earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints® on Sheraton Club stays
Upgrade to the Club level on your next tripand enjoy:
SPG Breakfast Plus
As a Starwood Preferred Guest® member, enjoy exclusive added value for your next stay with SPG® Breakfast Plus. Receive: * Up to 35% off rates * Daily complimentary continental breakfastClick here for reservations
Find your Suite Spot
More luxury. More room to relax. Experience the suites at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown and take advantage of a great offer on our largest guest rooms including Junior Suites, Hospitality Suites or Jacuzzi Suites!
Receive our lowest flexible suite rates 7 days of the week
Click here for reservations
Stay one night in a suite and the next is 40% off. Valid Thursdays - Sundays.
Click here for reservations
AAA members - Enjoy a Great Rate & Breakfast for Two!
Get your day started right with exclusive AAA benefits! Delight in a stay at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel and enjoy: * Weekend rates from $94 per night * Weekday rates from $119 * Complimentary breakfast dailyClick here for reservations
Exclusive Rates for AARP Members!
Retirement is better when shared! Get away to New Mexico and enjoy a stay at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown with this great offer exclusively for AARP members. Make your plans now for stays through December 31, 2013 and enjoy:Click here for reservations
The ABQ Grill
This is the Southwest. The food we make is unique to our location, and often includes chiles (even in the drinks!). When here, make sure to try our Huevos Rancheros (green and red chiles optional, but recommended) for breakfast. For lunch/dinner, the Santa Fe Chicken in a red pepper coulis is a flavor-punch to the mouth. ABQ Grille gives you a menu’s worth of reasons for eating New Mexican Cuisine prepared with fresh, local ingredients.
Weekdays: 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
Weekends: 6:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Sol Cafe
Get your caffeine fix. Get some food in you. Accelerate your thinking. Brewing beverages using Starbucks® beans, our lobby-level coffee bar serves all the hits: espresso, mochas, lattes, Frappuccino®, teas, iced drinks, regular coffee and more. Break the fast with a full selection of fresh scones, bagels, salads, sandwiches, and other delicious morning-time treats
Daily: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am
The Lobby Lounge
Your schedule bursts with the things you have to get done. But you’ll be more productive after spending time away from the computer. Come hideout in the Lobby Lounge. Cold beer. Award-winning wines. Comfy seats. What else do you need? This warm spot is your escape from the digital grind, so grab a local brew (our favorite: Alien Amber) or have our bartender craft you a special concoction. ABQ Grill dinner is also available.
Our ABQ Grill menu is also available.
Weekdays: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Weekends: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
SHERATON SOCIAL WINE HOUREvery Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Complimentary to Hotel Guests
I DO... NOT WANT TO WORRY
No sweat. We got you. The biggest day of your life won’t be a headache. Our Wedding Specialists and Event Managers guide you through the stress-free process of pulling off the perfect photo-worthy day. That’s our job. Your job? Have the time of your life!
For detailed information visit our WEDDING INFORMATION WEBSITE
Get the party started with a catered rehearsal dinner. Keep it going with a post-wedding brunch (try the Santa Fe French Toast, filled with banana cream cheese). We offer upgrades from flowers to cakes — and more, really. We coordinate your small army of florists, DJs, bakers, and limo drivers. They know where to be, when.
Your uncle flies down from San Francisco. Your cousins drive in from Las Cruces. People need places to stay, and you’re able help them out. We’re a short ride from Albuquerque International Sunport Airport. Get the whole crew together at a substantial savings for everyone. Reserve a block of 10 or more sleeping rooms for out-of-town guests and each reservation gets a discounted rate. They care, so we care. The more the merrier.
We Work With Your Vendors
Attention to detail is what makes a wedding truly beautiful. Whether it’s the Hotel’s white, floor length linens and gold shimmer backdrop, or custom decorations, desserts and drinks from a preferred vendor, the Catering and Event Managers of Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown ensure everything is in its perfect place.
Multi Cultural Weddings
Our wedding specialists are masters in the tradition and beauty of various cultural ceremonies. We create an authentic experience for you, your family and your friends, and can refer you to local caterers who will plan out your favorite meals.
Wedding Guest Rooms - More Free Nights - Allow our Wedding Specialist to set aside a group of rooms at a special rate just for your friends and family. This includes:
- Convenient event website for an easy guest room booking experience
- Wedding guests earn standard Starwood Preferred Guest® Starpoint awards for their stay
- The wedding couple earns 5,000 bonus Starpoints for every 10 guest rooms used, redeemable for all SPG redemption options
Offer valid for room-only contracts signed by December 31, 2013. Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program is required to receive Starpoints. Join for free at SPG.com.Submit RFP
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown offers wedding options to make your dream wedding come true.
CLICK HERE and complete the
The food is great, the service is even better!
Quinceañeras. Weddings. Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. Reunions. Team Banquets. You have a reason to celebrate. We have the room, the staff and the food to make it perfect. Our menus keep all your people engaged throughout your event. Keep minds sharp and mouths happy with quality eats from a number of different cuisines. Just remember, no talking while chewing.
Right Sized Rooms
Party people need room to breathe. They need space to dance and get down. Professionals need refreshments and a notepad to get to down to their business. Our rooms can transform from intimate and small to 7,300 square feet big. Use our space calculator to figure out the dimensions for your particular event. The answer is here.
Every Reason to Get Together
Multiple ballrooms, boardrooms and breakout areas. Innovative food menus. Professional, assigned staff. From our Grand Ballroom with crystal chandeliers to our ABQ boardroom, Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown gives you flexibility in how you organize your meetings. Just let us know dates and group size, and our catering, culinary and convention staff will take care of the details.
Get to know the perks of being a planner
The opportunity for bonus Starpoints® is better than ever, plus there’s still great value to provide for your customers. Book a meeting by September 30, 2013, at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown and hold it by December 31, 2013, to receive: * Up to 100,000 Starpoints signing bonus * 2% rebate on master-billed rooms * Your choice of either accelerated room upgrades (1/35), accelerated comp room policy (1/35), or a complimentary welcome reception
The perks of being a planner have never been better.
CLICK HERE to fill in a RFP.....................................
Become a planner with privileges
There’s a new way to achieve elite status and accumulate Starpoints® in Starwood Preferred Planner, our reward and recognition program for meeting planners.
For the first time, you will earn 1 elite room night credit for every 10 group rooms which can be combined with room nights earned through SPG qualifying stays and applied toward Gold and Platinum status. Plus, planners eearn 50% more Starpoints once you achieve Gold or Platinum levels. Status and Starpoints can be used for Free Night Awards, Instant Meeting credits, charitable contributions, Your24TM, and more.
Just book and hold a meeting in 2013 to take advantage of this exclusive offer _ * Starwood Preferred Planners: Earn 1 Starpoint for every $3USD AND 1 room night credit toward elite status for every 10 group room nights consumed * Starwood Preferred Planner Gold and Platinum members: Earn 1 Starpoint for every $2USD AND 1 room night credit toward elite status for every 10 group room nights consumed
CLICK HERE to fill in a RFP.....................................
CLICK HERE to view our Meeting Menus
You didn’t get good at what you do by making bad choices. When you have a big group of people that all need a place to stay in the Uptown Area, let us set you up with a room block. When everyone is in one location, you get more done. The more they stay, the more productive you become.
Get all the details on meeting at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown by submitting a request for proposal now.
CLICK HERE to fill in a RFP
Always Something Happening in Albuquerque
Looking for things to do in Albuquerque? Enjoy a variety of Albuquerque activities, such as golf, hot air ballooning, hiking and horseback riding.
- Winter Wine Festival - mid-January, celebrating local wine and food Magnifico!
- Albuquerque Festival of the Arts - this visual and performing arts festival is held throughout the year
- Candelaria Day Celebration - early February, celebrates traditional dance
- Just Desserts Eat and Ski - late February, cross-country skiers enjoy food prepared by local chefs
- National Fiery Foods / Barbecue Show - early March, celebration of local fiery food
- Rio Grande Arts and Crafts Festival - mid-March, artists from around the country gather at the State Fairgrounds in Albuquerque
- American Indian Week - a cultural festival celebrating American Indian heritage
- Gathering of Nations Powwow - late April, the world's largest gathering of American Indians and a real cultural extravaganza
- Cinco de Mayo Fiestas - early May, state-wide celebration of the restoration of the Mexican Republic from French occupation
- University of New Mexico Graduation - We offer Graduation Hotel Special rates early each year so you will be guaranteed a great rate at our Albuquerque Graduation hotel.
- Taos Spring Arts Festival - held throughout Taos and Taos country, this festival of the arts organizes gallery openings and more
- New Mexico Arts and Crafts Fair - late June, showcasing works from over 200 New Mexican artists. Held at the State Fairgrounds
- St. Anthony Feast Day - mid-June, festivities in the pueblos
- Summerfest - Saturday evenings in June, celebrations of cultural diversity featuring food, entertainment, arts and crafts and more
- Pride Weekend Festival - mid-June, major gay pride event in Albuquerque
- Eight Northern Pueblos Artist and Craftsman Show - late July, over 600 Native American artists exhibit their work at the eight northern pueblos
- The Indian Market - late August, held in Santa Fe, this is the largest all-Native American market in the country
- !Globalquerque! - New Mexico's Annual Celebration of World Music and Culture!
- New Mexico Wine Festival at Bernalillo - Labor Day weekend, wine tastings and entertainment
- New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo - early September, featuring horseback racing, a rodeo, entertainment by top country artists, livestock shows and more
- Go! Downtown Arts Festival - late September, Albuquerque's fine arts festival celebrates performing, literary and visual arts
- Rio Grande Arts and Crafts Festival - early to mid-October, featuring artists and craftspeople from around the country
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta - mid-October, the city has become famous as the host of the world's largest balloon rally. This festival showcases in the region of 1,000 beautiful balloons and includes races and contests, being based within the northerly Balloon Fiesta Park
- Weems Artfest - early November, arts and crafts fair held at the State Fairgrounds in Albuquerque
- Annual River of Lights - The holidays sparkle each year at the ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden
- Gildan New Mexico Bowl Albuquerque - An NCAA-sanctioned post-season college football bowl game that has been played annually since 2006 at University Stadium on the campus of the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Luminaria Tour - December 24th, a cherished Albuquerque tradition where thousands of brown bags are weighted with sand and illuminated with candles
Easy Access to A Fascinating Place
Green Chiles. Hot Air Balloons. Mesas. Science Fiction. Albuquerque is a city that has truly unique shopping, food, sightseeing and experiences worth exploring. Stay busy checking out wondrous architecture in Old Town, imaginative museums and some of the best restaurants in the entire nation.
Walk from the hotel to the Uptown shopping and dining district, giving you access to hundreds of boutique shops and fine dining restaurants... Or grab your car and be in Santa Fe or Taos within hours.
New Mexico State Fair
Albuquerque Balloon Festival
Sandia Peak Ariel Tramway
Rio Grande Zoo
Santa Ana Star Casino
Historic Old Town Plaza
Taos Ski Area
Coronado Shopping Center
Albuquerque Uptown Mall
Arroyo del Oso
UNM Championship Golf Course
Los Altos Golf Course
Ladera Golf Course
Sun Health Care
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque Convention Center
Veterans Administration Hospital
Business Class for All
Laboratories. Film. Aeronautics. Next generation ideas and products pour out of this area. Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown is the central platform for professionals of all types and trades to meet in large groups, discuss propositions and come to terms on some of the most important decisions in commerce.
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
KPMG Peat Marwick
Sandia National Laboratories
Lovelace Health Systems
Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM)
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Our staff prides itself on genuine communication. So why should your meeting be any different? Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown offers audio & visual services that make your business meeting or social event a complete success. With the right mix of sight and sound, ordinary meetings are transformed—you communicate like never before.
Download the Technology Services pricing and packaging.
See what others are saying about the Shearton Albuquerque Uptown.
Ask Us Anything. Anytime. Even Right Now.
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
2600 Louisiana NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Tel: (505) 881-0000 | Fax: (505) 881-6933
The Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown is located just off Interstate 40 & 25 and within minutes of all Albuquerque attractions. The hotel is within 10 minutes of the Albuquerque International Sunport Airport. Learn more about what we have to offer by exploring below.
Toll Free: 1 (800) 325-3535
Sales & Marketing
Director of Sales & Marketing
Online Contact Form
Use our quick and easy online contact form for any questions or comments you may have.
Click Here to open contact form.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE HOTEL STAFF
▪ Take Interstate 25 South to Interstate 40 East.
▪ Continue east on I-40 and take the Louisiana Exit.
▪ Turn left (north) and the hotel is located on the northeast corner of Louisiana and Menaul.
▪ Take I-25 North to I-40 East.
▪ Take the Louisiana Exit and turn left (north).
▪ The hotel is located at the northeast corner of Louisiana and Menaul.
▪ Take I-40 West to Louisiana Boulevard.
▪ Take the Louisiana Exit and turn right (north).
▪ The hotel is located at the northeast corner of Louisiana and Menaul.
▪ Take I-40 East to the Louisiana Exit.
▪ Turn left (north) and the hotel is located at the northeast corner of Louisiana and Menaul.
Albuquerque International Airport
▪ Drive West on Sunport Boulevard.
▪ Exit right to I-25 North to I-40 East, to Louisiana North (Exit 162).
▪ Hotel on Northeast corner of Louisiana Blvd and Menaul Ave.
Click Here for
Careers at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown